Post by jess on Jul 13, 2017 16:39:28 GMT -7
- Powered up ground station and iridium payloads and tested tracking as usual
- Powered on cut-down
- Opened Remote Configure NAL application
- Chose modem as 9602-LP 1.3-1.4
- Entered our IMEI and updated
- Changed pins in output pin states
- made two files: the first is cutdown_100.sbd and the other is idle_000.sbd to indicate which pin patterns are being used
- Pressed 'save SBD email' button and named as indicated previous step
- Opened up an email app (This might be the problem--I just used my own personal gmail, would this cause anything to go wonky? I can't see why it would, but I'm not an expert)
- Send an email to email@example.com with sub as our IMEI, the body with nothing, and the attachment our cutdown_100.sbd file
- A few seconds after pressing send I receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that read 'The following mobile-terminated message was queued for delivery: (our IMEI)/current time/correct filename/attachment size and a final line that read 'The MTMSN is 26, and the message is number 1 in the queue.
- Nothing happened with our cutdown blade. I pressed the motor button on the board and confirmed it was still able to spin. We waited approximately 15 minutes with nothing. I retried this two more times after unhooking/rehooking everything up and starting from scratch. The only difference is our message number on each subsequent try goes up one. We have 2 and 3 waiting in the queue currently.
I am wondering if anyone has any insight on why this is happening? I have not tested it while the antenna is outside, but we're going to try that in the morning. I'm wondering if our pins are incorrectly labelled? We have them set to 'set for pin 0, clear for pin 1, and clear for pin 2'. Thanks in advance for any help, it is much appreciated.