Hello everyone, The steps we followed to get the ground station tracking:
Zero the servo before following these steps. After zeroing the dish should face towards you not towards sky.
1. Servos we were using are servo 0 and servo 1 which is pan and tilt but, we figured out that, the programming was assigned for servo 2 and 3. So I request everyone to use pololu maestro control to check with that first. Once if you get an idea about movement of the servo then you can go ahead and follow next steps. ( change the servo pins to 2 tilt and 3 pan).
2. Make sure tilt angle is from 0 to 90 degrees. And the zero value is set to 1500( target). Make changes in channel settings.
3. Lift the whole ground station setup from the tripod and face towards magnetic north (calculate magnetic north using compass)
4. move the payload 100 feet away from the ground station and try tracking by selecting both iridium and RFD ( make sure all the lights are solid green in the iridium payload) iridium should face towards sky without any interruption.
If it didn't track properly try getting api key directly from google and paste the key in antenna tracker GUI code.
5. After these steps it should track may be in the opposite direction.
If it tracks in the opposite direction re-calibrate the IMU and place it in the opposite direction.
Make sure you clear the IMU eeprom all the time before calibrating.